Finch Cycles was founded in 1897 by Bertrum Finch, and was originally located in Doods Road. One hundred and twenty years on, and three Reigate premises changes later, it is still owned by the Finch Family, now in its 4th generation with current owner, Chris Finch.
Having previously been in Doods Road and the High Street, the shop settled in its current location in Bell Street, originally occupying both 41 and 43 Bell Street (41 is now a Restaurant)
The current premises, in Bell Street, Reigate that was originally purchased for £625 in 1925 has seen a fair few changes over the years, originally housing both Cycle and motorcycle sales, with an open forecourt and petrol tap for the motorcycles!
Now specialising in Bikes only, we stock a wide range of Mountain, Road, Electric, Hybrid and Junior bikes, as well as stocking a wide range of parts/accessories and a fully equipped workshop.